Eric Copper is well known in the Austin real estate arena. Growing up in a family of Realtors, real estate is part of his DNA.
Gary Keller, founder of Keller Williams Realty International, quickly recognized Eric's leadership and emergence into the Austin market hiring Eric in 2006 as the Broker for his flagship offices where he led over 1600 agents and was responsible for over 7,000 transactions and $1B in sales volume annually. Returning to his roots in 2010, he is actively selling again and his accomplishments have continued to receive notoriety.
Since 2012, Eric has been recognized as both the #1 Top-Selling Agent in his company of over 800 agents and ranked #5 by the Austin Business Journal. Eric is a proud member of the prestigious and exclusive Platinum Top 50 and Elite 25™ organizations.
With experience ranging from moderately priced condominiums to multi-million dollar single-family homes, Eric’s clients value his level of knowledge, negotiating skills, and sophistication necessary to successfully bring their transaction to the closing table. His diverse client base includes top-level executives, professional athletes, celebrities, to first-time home buyers all of whom require discretion and dedication. This discretion is applied to every client.
Eric has built a sterling reputation on personalized service and professionally handled transactions. His honesty, integrity, and professionalism coupled with creative and innovative ideas consistently yield exceptional results.
When hiring Eric to represent you, whether relocating, buying, or selling, your expectations will be met and exceeded as he takes enormous pride in his client’s satisfaction.
Born and raised in Chicago, Eric relocated to Austin in 2000 and has felt at home ever since. He is actively involved in the community serving as a major contributor and volunteering his time and leadership to several non-profit organizations that he is passionate about.
In his free time, Eric enjoys a wide variety of activities such as traveling, riding his bike, boating, and skiing. You might also find him performing periodically in musicals and singing in various venues. His most treasured time is with family and friends.
- #1 Top Closed Volume (2016, 2015, 2013, 2012) ; #2 Top Closed Volume (2014)
- Austin Business Journal’s #5 Residential Real Estate Agent in 2016
- Platinum Top 50 Centurion Winner (2013 to Present)
- Elite 25 Distinction (2012 to Present)
- Luxury League Distinction (Inaugural 2017 Member)
- Who’s Who In Luxury Real Estate Member
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Marketing
- Founding Member, Keller Williams Luxury Homes Division (2006)
- The Institute for Luxury Homes Marketing (2005 to Present)
- Austin Board of Realtors (2004 to Present)
- Broker and Team Leader for the nation’s #1 franchise real estate office in profit, number of transactions, and sales volume (2006-2010)
- Board of Trustees, The Long Center for the Performing Arts (2013 to Present)
- Board of Trustees, Zach Theatre (2016 to Present)
- Liaison and Board Member, HAPA (Hispanic Alliance of the Performing Arts) chaired by Teresa Lozano Long
- Cyclist and volunteer for Austin's annual Hill Country Ride for AIDS (2005-Present)
- Member, St. Martins Lutheran Church
- Corporate Sponsorship Steering Committee, HRC (Human Rights Campaign 2005 to 2008)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNE)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CHLMS)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)