Will Steakley » DEN Property Group
512.799.3777 | firstname.lastname@example.org | http://findyourden.com
Native Austin entrepreneur Will Steakley is the co-founder of DEN Property Group. With over $275m in closed transactions, he consistently ranks one of Austin’s top real estate professionals and is the only agent under 40 to receive the Austin Business Journal Top 25 award over 9 consecutive years. His discerning eye for timeless design, coupled with a tenacious dedication to the craft, creates excellent results for his clientele. In addition, he believes the value and opportunities created between each transaction, throughout your real estate journey, are what separates a good agent from a great agent. In short, Will Steakley is more than just a real estate agent at the top of his game. He excels at connecting, creating and delivering results in all facets of life. Join the DEN pride.
Experience : Elite-25 Member, 9X Austin Business Journal Top 25 Producer Award (2006-2014), Platinum Top 50 Award, Certified Negotiations Expert (CNE) Designation, University of Texas – Austin BA Economics 2000.
- Downtown, Westlake, Lake Austin, Clarksville, Old Enfield, Tarrytown, Pemberton Heights, Bouldin Creek, Travis Heights, Barton Heights, Barton Heights, core east Austin, and Lake Travis.
- Unparalleled market knowledge and vision within the residential and commercial real estate industry.
- Highly skilled at the art of negotiating and assisting clients with research, design, zoning, and overall construction methodology.
- Festival and full-time Luxury Short-term Rental management.
- Seed, Angel and Series-A fundraising.
- Tactical connector and start-up adviser.
- Art curation at DEN headquarters located on NW corner of the W Hotel & Residences
- Inherent ability to create an impactful, transparent, and comfortable client experience.
- Devoted father and wake surfer
Will served a 2-year tenure as urban planning chair for the Downtown Austin Neighborhood Association, currently serves on the board of directors for Ballet Austin, chairs the board of advisors for several local businesses, and is a member of Austin Young Chamber (AYC) and Austin Music People (AMP).
Peripheral Ventures: DEN Luxury Short-Term Rentals (denstr.com), The Mohawk (mohawkaustin.com), Red Bluff Partners (www.redbluffpartners.com), Austin Surf Company (austinsurfcompany.com), KLD Energy Technologies (kldenergy.com), GreenLight Energy Services (greenlighttexas.com), and Steakley Ventures, Inc.